Key Responsibilities Include the Following:
The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to, set up products line and manage production product quality and people. He/she will ensure that production targets are met through efficient deployment of resources. Determine manpower capacity and ensure effective utilization of human resources and production material. Other key responsibility areas include Sales and Marketing and negotiate experience of contracts, their terms and conditions and offer technical support to staff and customers. The incumbent will ensure that environmental and safety standards are implemented and adhered to.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12/N3;
- Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical or Production Engineering;
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar environment and role within the Manufacturing Sector;
- Production background in Product like Copper will be added advantage.
- Business acumen
- Results driven
- Value adding mind-set
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to function as part of a team
Deadline: 19 September 2019
CV’s must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line. Telephone no.: (012) 318 9704