SGB-SMIT CALIDUS has a manufacturing operation in Pretoria, Gauteng and a branch office in Epping 1, Cape Town.
Reporting to:General Manager
A career opportunity exists for a Branch Manager at SGB-SMIT CALIDUS, Cape Town branch. This position is an ideal opportunity for someone eager to make use of their leadership, business acumen and operations/sales management experience to drive the achievement of branch sales performance targets and advance SGB-SMIT CALIDUS’s business interests in the area.
Key Responsibilities Include the following:
- Manage and run Cape Town branch profitably
- Manage sales and ensure that operational objectives of the Cape Town branch are met
- Develop and grow income and business in the Western Cape province.
- Manage, train, develop, coach, and motivate staff
- Service, increase and retain customer
- Ensure branch is fully compliant with all applicable laws including HSE.
- Set annual budgets and manage branch within these budgets
- Manage Inventory physically and on Syspro
- Draw up annual branch business plan
- Secure profitable sales within the WC region
- Implement “Best Practice” processes and procedures and ensure adherence thereof
- Hold regular meetings between the company and suppliers
- Constantly build relationships between employees, customers, suppliers and our sister company SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA
- Establish yearly training plan for employees
- Provide management information / reports as and when required
- Take part and contribute to various projects that take place during the year
- Deal with all required administration matters which include HR, laws, etc
- Protecting and maintaining all physical and non-physical assets at their disposal, including company information, computers etc.
To view the complete job specification – please click on the link