To implement and maintain company / group financial plans, policies and procedures. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the operation’s Financial records. Key responsibilities will include analysing and reporting on all financial information, ensure compliance to relevant accounting standards and provide financial advice and assistance into current and future strategic business processes and opportunities.
Qualifications and Experience:
To be considered for this role, the successful candidate should have
- BCom Accountancy or similar accounting qualification.
- Minimum 8 years’ senior experience in a Financial Manager position within a manufacturing environment.
- Syspro and SAP experience added advantage
- Very high level of accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Deadline driven
- An assertive and energetic person
Deadline: 25 January 2021
CV’s accompanied by a covering letter must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line. Telephone no.: (012) 318 9911.