SGB-SMIT CALIDUS is seeking a professional and dynamic person in the role of Sales Manager. The position requires the candidate to develop and maintain healthy customer relationships. Also be the voice of the customers within the organisation and externally whilst bringing in market knowledge and pushing evolution within the organisation.
Key Responsibilities Include the Following:
- Own and drive sales processes within the organisation.
- Enhance department and organisations’ reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Ensure continuous competitor pricing and market pricing information feedback into the organisation.
- Assist in driving the tender process management within the organisation and with each customer to ensure successful completion of projects.
- Manage, develop, control and motivate the sales force to continuously build professional skills to achieve set targets.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12/N3.
- Relevant technical Degree or Diploma.
- Minimum of 5 years‘ experience in a similar role.
- Technical knowledge of transformers or electrical background will be advantageous
- Fully conversant with the full MS Office package.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with a customer focused approach
- Results driven
- Value adding mind-set
Deadline: 24 May 2021
CV’s must be submitted to email@example.com with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line. Telephone no.: (012) 318 9901