SGB-SMIT CALIDUS is seeking an energetic person in the role of QA Officer and the position requires the candidate to ensure sustainable product quality and ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System implementation and maintenance.
Key Responsibilities Include the Following:
- System implementation and maintenance- internal audits, ITP’s, NCR’s, Improvement Opportunities (IO’s)
- Process improvement- identify and analyse failure trends.
- Vendor auditing- scheduling of supplier audits and follow up on non-conformances.
Qualifications and Experience:
To be considered for this role, the successful candidate should have
- Grade 12
- NQF Level 6 in Total Quality Management
- Knowledge of ISO Standards would be an added advantage.
- Minimum experience at least 5 years’ in manufacturing of transformers.
- Very high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Good administrative skills;
- Excellent time management and communication skills;
- Deadline driven;
- Must be an assertive and energetic person.
Deadline: 22 January 2021
CV’s accompanied by a covering letter must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line. Telephone no.: (012) 318 9973.