Key Responsibilities Include the Following:
The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to, setting up product lines and manage productivity, on-time delivery, cost control and quality. He/she will ensure that production targets are met through efficient deployment of resources. Determine manpower capacity and ensure effective utilization of human resources and production material. The candidate will also be responsible for maintenance in the whole of SGB-SMIT CALIDUS specifically within conductor and ensure that environmental and safety standards are implemented and adhered to.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12/N3;
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical or Production Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years‘ experience in a similar role or within a manufacturing environment.
- Production background in a similar product line i.e. copper will be an added advantage.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with a customer focused approach
- Results driven
- Value adding mind-set
- Ability to lead a team
Deadline: 14 March 2020
CV’s must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line. Telephone no.: (012) 318 9704