Key Responsibilities Include the Following:
- The successful candidate will oversee management of the operation to ensure a good return on investment to all stakeholders;
- Develop and manage a high performing multi-functional work team that coordinates daily activities to achieve business objectives;
- Ensure full compliance to legislation with regards to Safety, Health, Environment and Product Quality assurance;
- Ensure that proper standards of Quality are maintained in accordance with existing quality policy;
- Preparation of annual, middle and long term budgets and forecasts;
- Develop and oversee succession planning strategies and implementation of effective performance management system.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma/degree in Finance/ Business Management
- Minimum of 5 years at a senior management level in a similar industry, i.e. manufacturing or engineering
- PC Literacy is essential, with working knowledge of SAP and SYSPRO systems
- Ethical conduct and awareness
- Business acumen
- Results driven
- Value adding mind-set
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to influence others
- Conflict management
- Ability to function as part of a team
- Developing and implementing of strategies
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
Deadline: 15 February 2019
CV’s must be submitted to Karin Visser Email address Karin.firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line. Telephone no: (012) 318 9709/9911
Psychometric assessments are implemented as one of the recruitment and selection methods to identify the successful candidate.
Please note that SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA shall apply the employment equity principles as set out in the company’s Employment Equity policy.
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated with.