Ensure that supply, demand, pricing, and logistics are within set standards and procedures which meets both Regulatory and Business requirements.
- Coordinate sales requirements and production capabilities
- Accurate and timeous quotations, maintain accurate and updated records
- Cost efficiency and control
- Establish and maintain internal and external customer relationships
- Exceptional people skills
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12/National Diploma in Business Administration
- Knowledge of BOM’s, yield and standard times calculations
- Manufacturing environment experience
- Planning and scheduling and operational efficiency.
- Syspro knowledge a must
- Good Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Resilience/ perseverance and teamwork
- Able to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
Deadline: 15 September 2021
CV’s accompanied by a covering letter must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or Camelita.email@example.com with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line. Telephone no.: (021) 505 3000.