The successful candidates will undertake a four year apprenticeship programme as per MERSETA requirements. During the programme the successful candidates will be taught theoretical knowledge and practical skills about the trade to equip them to qualify as artisans.
Key Responsibilities Include the Following:
- To complete daily task and activities.
- Do all the modules at an accredited training college agreed to beforehand
- Adhere to time and attendance both within the company and the training college.
- Maintain the required quality levels and expected standards.
- Adhere to Health, Safety and Environment procedures.
- Practice good housekeeping standards at all times.
- Meet the milestones as required by MERSETA.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12/N3;
- Must have done the following subjects (Mathematics,Physical Science and Drawing).
- Must have done at least one relevant trade theory course.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Results driven
- Value adding mind-set
- Great team player
Deadline: 31 March 2020
CV’s must be submitted to email@example.com with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line. Telephone no.: (012) 318 9704